MECON - The right choice for fire pump test meters.
We are a German certified manufacturer and provider of industrial flowmeters and level measurement. As a relatively young company, we can boast an unusual wealth of experience as MECON was founded as the successor to the long-standing company TURBO WERK MESSTECHNIK, established in 1931.
Since 1977 we produce VdS approved fire pump testmeters - now in the 3rd generation of the Turbo-Lux series. MECON is the unique manufacturer with the Turbo-Lux 3 fire pump testmeter who fulfils with one device the FM, LPCB and VdS approval - optional with full set accuracy certificate.
With the Turbo-Lux series and the electromagnetic testmeter mag-flux T4, we offer the highest level of safety in the area of installed fire protection Systems worldwide
Turbo-Lux 3 - grooved end version with FM, LPCB and VdS approval.
Our fire pump test meters impress with:
• stable flow indications
• simple installation and handling
• test report and calibration certificate (optional)
• reliability and long lifespan
• high reading accuracy
• robust and low maintenance design
• short delivery time
• quality “Made in Germany”
• reduced inlet (5 x D) and outlet (2 x D) path
mag-flux T4 (electromagnetic flowmeter) - the next step in flow measurement
Turbo-Lux 3 with FM, LPCB and VdS approval
- Sizes from 2" / DN 50 to 12" / DN 300
- flow range from 20 to 10,000 USGPM
- large display in lpm, in % and USGPM
- always with test report and optional with full set accuracy certificate
- suitable for installation at any point
- insensitive to vibrations
- available ex stock.
mag-flux T4 with VdS approval
Electromagnetic fire pump test meter with VdS approval (compact and remote version)
- fully welded steel design for robust, error-free operation
- fast signal processing with 16-bit microcontroller
- permanently pre-configured measurement ranges
- sizes from ½" / DN 15 to 10" / DN 250 (coupling / flange connection)
- sizes from G ½ to G 1 ½ (thread connection)
- simple electrical connection thanks to M12 plug
- short in- and outlet sections
- 4 - 20 mA output
- short delivery times
Turbo-Lux 2 Flange version with VdS approval.
The adapter flange version is the successor of Turbo-Lux.
It was established in 1977 and is absolutely exchangeable without any difficulty.
- sizes from DN 80 to DN 250
- flow range from 420 to 18,000 l/min
- measuring accuracy ± 2.5 % of full scale-value
- suitable for installation at any point, mounting position and flow direction
- display in %
- insensitive to vibrations
- VdS approval 2344, 2100-29
- available ex stock
The Turbo-Lux 3 with grooved end is FM, LPCB and VdS approved. Standard Version with reduced inlet (5xD) / outlet path (2xD) | » Further reading
| » Further reading
A new additional version of the smart designed fire pump test meter Turbo-Lux 3 allows the usage as a proving pipe flowmeter with LPCB approval. With the thread BSP 3“ male connection the Turbo-Lux 3 PP covers the hazourd classes OH1 to OH3 special in just one device. Increase your efficie...| » Further reading
Phone: +49 223 7600060
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.